Saturday, October 31, 2015

Have a Safe and Happy Halloween

I just wanted to take a minute to say Happy Halloween.

I have very fond memories of Halloween growing up. My parents always worked to make it a fun celebration. I know many of the students at the elementary school and the middle school got to celebrate yesterday with Halloween parties in their classrooms.

There is a Halloween parade at the South Shore shopping Center from 12pm – 1pm, and the community trick-or-treating from 6pm – 7:30pm. I also understand some churches and local businesses are offering special treats today. You’ll have plenty of opportunities for your children to wear their costumes, collect some candy, and see their friends.

I hope the weather stays nice for you and remember to stay safe. The CDC published a great article on staying safe while having fun over Halloween. Please take a minute to read it; I promise it’s really short.



Please have fun this weekend and enjoy this time with your kids. 

Here's a picture of me at about 4 years old in my cowboy costume ready to go trick-or-treating. Don't worry, there is nothing wrong with your screen, it is a black and white photo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment